Why should you register for summer English?
1) Since you’re taking fewer classes, you can focus on your writing without splitting your focus. 2) The instructor has more time since she has fewer classes too. 3) You won’t forget what you learned over the summer, 4) so the fall English class won’t feel like starting over. 5) The lessons and assignments are condensed for the shorter session. 6) You can improve daily.
Don’t lose your momentum. Register for an English summer course today. Summer I begins May 30th.
Save yourself the stress:
- NO balancing your work and class schedule
- NO fighting traffic multiple times a week
- NO rushing through class lectures and assignments
Questions? Contact professor Charmaine.Weston@MontgomeryCollege.edu
- ENGL-101, CRN 43563
- Intro. to College Writing
- Summer 1
- Takoma Park/Silver Spring campus
- Saturdays, 9-12:45