English 102, Critical Reading, Writing and Research is joined with Biology 101, General Biology as paired courses in spring 2018. Team taught by Professors Christina Devlin (English) and Carol Allen (Biology) the course focuses on communication, not just in writing, but through all the means available to living organisms of all kinds.
Special paired course benefits include:
- Compact Monday-Wednesday schedule for all 7 credits with
coordinated due dates
- Germantown campus
- Readings about critical issues in biology
- Lab science and transfer composition requirements met
Students in this course pairing will:
- Acquire critical thinking skills in science and the humanities
- Practice study skills which apply to any course
- Discover how lab and library research connect to each other
Students should register for:
- BIOL101 Lecture (CRN 32472 MW 9 am-9:50 am)
- BIOL101L Lab (CRN 32473 MW 10 am-11:40 am),
- ENGL102 Lecture (CRN 32248 MW 12:30 pm -1:45 pm)
- Click here for a downloadable/printable flyer.