Do you want to:
- Read poetry that is intense, emotional, rebellious, and enigmatic?
- Experience life through pleasure and pain, tears and laughter, joy and suffering, mysteries and adventures?
- Understand why race relations are so complex?
- Find out why our modern existence is so puzzling and confusing?
Learn why in ENGL 214, Survey of British Literature II, literature from the mid-18th to the 20th century.
- Survey of British Literature II
- Spring 2018
- CRN: 33928
- Distance Learning (online)
- Honors module is also available under CRN: 36016.
- HUMD: Humanities Distribution requirements and is transferable to other institutions.
- You can take Brit Lit II without taking Brit Lit I.
- For a printable flyer, click here
- Questions? Contact Prof. Shweta.Sen@montgomerycollege.edu